“The Snappy SwimzEaze keeps your babies tush comfy while keeping your mind at ease, knowing that everything will stay in the diaper and not in the pool!”
Don’t you hate buying a swim diaper and then using it once and throwing it away? With this reusable cloth swim diaper you can get many years of swimming in and have an adorable water baby!
• Unique and cute prints
• Made with resin snaps that hold up against wear and tear.
• Hidden elastics for ultimate comfort
• Elastic in the legs and back to keep in floaties
• Two sizes to fit from newborn to 40lbs.
• Hidden water-proof layer
Suggested Retail: $16.00
Small: approximately 7 lbs. to 25 lbs.
Large: approximately 20 lbs. to 40 lbs.
• Outer layer: cute cotton knit or flannel print
• Sandwiched layer: PUL waterproof
• Inner layer: microfleece which offers absorbency
This swim diaper does not need anything added to it or over it. It will work great for swimming in the pool or even a day at the beach, keeping the sand away from that precious bum.
The Snappy SwimzEaze is easy to care for. Simply empty out any unwanted “objects” in the diaper and toss in the wash. Then you can dry in the dryer on a gentle cycle or you can hang them up to dry. (pdf)
The reasons to use reusable swim diapers are so obvious to me.
• Save tons of money. Think of all that money you were using once and throwing away!
• With the elastic in the legs these work so much better at holding in unwanted floaties.
• You have to admit these are so much cuter!
• Which would you rather have on your bum? These are just plain more comfy!